Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life

Actually, the "Life" of an IT-Donkey® is a bit of an oxymoron. Thats because they dont have any. Atleast....This one doesnt.
Life can be defined in a few keywords :
Sleep,
Food,
Office,
Online,
Err...thats it.
Colleagues at work ask me (usually on fridays) ask me Where am I going on weekends... And my reply is 'Online'. That usually stumps some of them, for a moment, but most usually laugh it off. Nobody believes that going online and doing nothing is indeed what I do on most weekends.

3 comments:

Seeking Clarity said...

hilarious stuff, love the 'death cab for cutie' posts. :)

Rasika said...

'death cab for cutie'...:)...is the perfect analogy...even the IT Donkey will agree...:)

ITDonkey said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. But you see...being a mere donkey, I didnt quite get the meaning of the comments at first.
Hence thought it would be best not to reply so as to not sound any dumb(er) than I actually am.. :P