Wednesday, January 7, 2009

.

After the declaration of Team Champions, a few days ago, was suprised to find a mail from a client side bigshot in my (very overcrowded) mailbox. The mail was him explaining the IT Team's structure under him to his superiors.
To my utter and total surprise, yours truly has been declared by them as a "Champion" !!

I am now officially known as, and I quote here, "THE NOT IN SYNC CHAMPION".

While other champs get dedicated resources under them in their respective teams, my 'team' constitutes of .. err.. me.
Great..now that I finally got some authority, I am going to enjoy bossing myself around.

--
Fines have been declared for those who leave the electrical fitments on in their cubicles overnight. That might sound like a good move, but I have got this strange but overwhelming fear that the socket into which I plug my docking station into is going to crackle and burst into flames anytime. I have been leaving it on for 3 straight days now. Going by the multitude of slightly blackened switches around, I guess this aint a too unfounded a fear.

5 comments:

Siddharth said...

congrats :)

prat said...

congrats man....party hard tonight

ITDonkey said...

Theres nothing to be congratulatory about dude. Thats a just logical rearrangement of the teams internally.

Rasika said...

oh stop trying to be modest...everyone here knows what a Champion means.

Rasika said...

and who said anything about the fitments?? i thought it was only the PC/laptop...