Friday, March 27, 2009

Late night post.

Its past 3.30 AM here in office, on a Friday night .. Saturday morning..
I am just done with killing Joe , my lone companion for the night.
It doesnt quite matter that Joe was bugging me for quite some time and deserved to be killed. I lodged a couple of strong protests by hand gestures.But they went unheeded. So killed he was. I can post gory pictures I took right after his death, if anybody is interested.


His incessant buzzing was getting on my nerves. Yes, Joe was a mosquito, giving me company in the desolate and darkened premises.

Amongst other updates, I found that my office status symbol has been flicked by someone.
No one else in the six cubicles around me had one.
It was a sure image enhancer.
An attention grabber.
A guaranteed chick bagger.
My very own dustbin,right under my desk.

And now .... its gone.
My image has taken a beating.
I will no longer get the same amount of attention.
Gorgeous cubicle ladies will no longer gravitate towards my desk.

Without the reassuring touch of my status symbol to my feet, I am going to end up feeling inadequate.
I am frustrated.

I just killed Joe's cousin John for fun.

I need some sleep.

1 comment:

Siddharth said...

:) its fun reading your posts..

regarding the dustbin.. i understand... i had one near me as well :P

may joe and john rest in peace..