Sunday, May 3, 2009

.

I am getting old. Really fast.
The day you realise that you find separating your PC paraphernalia too frustrating a process, you are O-L-D. (Something you enjoyed doing a thousand times in a day in college now seems extremely daunting.Things also suddenly get very heavy.)
A fact reinforced by the looks young people hanging around give me these days. "Maan...he must be ooooldd.. Must be atleast TWENTY...ewwww". "No yaar, definitely looks much older, must be nearing twenty-two".
I stare at them whizzing past, as I stand at the bus stop and observing how their 16 year old brains make them believe they are invincible. Frankly though, my "extremely old" brain thinks that a scooter against a JCB isnt much of a match.
But doesnt really matter to the chick who is riding and glares back at me. "Urghh...this guy is old, must be old enough to be a colleague to my parents".

3 comments:

Lord GJ said...

The only thing that keeps from thinking otherwise is that I'm not yet married ! It just few more years from becoming an Uncle from Bhaiya :(

Siddharth said...

20 or 22 ?? :O

Rasika said...

GJ do u even get the logic behind people calling u bhaiya/uncle?? we can start calling you 'GJ uncle' from tomorrow itself without u being married...what say?