Sunday, February 15, 2009

Target Ads.

An interesting "behavioural targetting" by online advertisers. My case, that is.




These guys must be getting really smart. Since TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign language. I think, not sure) by ETS seems to be the constant one. I dunno how these guys managed to figure out that I need help in that department, and are urging me to study it.
The other ones are, as you can see from the above screengrab, are the ones urging me to tie the nuptials. How on earth do they manage to figure out I was single??
These computer guys and their intelligent programs continue to amaze me. :|

2 comments:

Siddharth said...

for a change... why not write about the awards conferred on you for making a difference ?

ITDonkey said...

Difference : the number that remains after subtraction;

Precursor to being fired?