Friday, January 1, 2010

The year that was..

The year was.. umm.. a bit of a blur to be frank.

For starters, I changed my postal address in the past 1 year. Twice. That essentially breaks all my previous records of postal address changing in one year.
The last time I did that , I was about 12 years old.
First time around, my pincodes were changed.
Second time around, my pincode was changed to a zipcode.

Also, I declared to anyone I came across that if at all I was still doing what I was doing where I was doing by the end of the year, I would quit doing it.
Well, the latter part of the condition has changed, but not how I originally intended it to.

Heck, I cant even remember any micro details of the past year. Is it a good thing ? Maybe.

2 comments:

Sangeeta R. Goswami said...

Hiii,
Me and sm of my frnds hv started an E-magazine called Reader's Quotient,it is totally for a noble cause, i came across ur blog in my quest to search talented writers and felt worth to inquire if u shall be interested to come along with us

If yes pls contact us at sangeeta.readersquotient.com

waiting for ur revert
regds sangeeta
www.readersquotient.com

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.